Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Kind of Long Uneventful Week

5/6/2013
Well, I will be honest. This week was not a very exciting one. Nothing too great happened. We are having problems marking visits with the people we found last week cause they are all really, really busy with work and they don’t have a set work schedule for now. But hopefully this week we can improve on this and actually find these people to teach. Basically the most exciting thing that happened this week was my Friday where I went to the Federal Police in the morning to renew my visa and then went to a neighborhood called Brasilandia to do a baptismal interview. Brasilandia is all favela and is full of huge steep hills. At least there was a really sweet view of all of Sao Paulo. I didn’t have my camera with me so I didn’t take any pictures (sorry). Sorry I don’t take many pictures, but it is cause I don’t leave with my camera very much now due to the possibility of it getting stolen. But I did take some pictures this week that I will send. I hope the ones I sent y’all at the beginning of the transfer made it to y’all (3 weeks ago). But that is about all that really happened this week. Sorry this e-mail isn’t very long, but I don’t have much going on here. Hopefully next week will be much more interesting than this one. But I love you all and I am looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday!!!

So about Sunday. I am hoping to be on at 3:30 my time, that being 2:30 in SC and 1:30 in Utah. If I am not on at that time just stay on cause I will be on eventually. I love you all and hope y’all have a great week this week! Until Sunday!

Also next week my p-day will be on Tuesday since we will be going to the temple. So I wont e-mail till Tuesday and I probably won’t e-mail very much to y’all since I will talk to y’all two days before. Anyway I love y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment