Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Second Week in the MTC

So this week was not much different than last weeks. I am adjusting well and I am learning the language. I am making friends with the Brazilians and they are super funny and fun to talk to. Sorry, nothing much really happens at the MTC. Probably the most exciting thing that happened this week was p-day and playing roach hockey during our service time; which was pretty fun I guess. But do not worry, there are not a ton of roaches, and none at all in my living quarters which again, are on the seventh floor. Anyways I will try and find some more exciting stuff to write about this week. Oh, we did get a new guy into our district so I will no longer be in a threesome. Anyways I love you all and I am growing so much while I am down here! I am learning to be more patient; especially with learning the language. It is easy to get frustrated seeing Brazilians talk so fast and you cannot understand a word of them. But it is all good. It will all work out and hopefully soon I will be able to speak fluently! Well I got to go. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment