Wednesday, April 18, 2012

In the Field!!

So I will not get an actual p-day this week cause I missed it cause it is on Monday. But right now I am at the mission office just about to go to bed so I do not have a lot of time. My first area is a town called Piedade, which is in the country not in the city which I am very happy for. I heard the country is a lot more slow paced and the people are usually friendlier which I am happy for. However I will be serving in a branch not a ward so I will have a lot of work to do to help bring others into the church there. I will be with my trainer for 12 weeks so thankfully I will be there a while. Anyways I will let you know more later. Oh and I kinda had a gun pulled on me. I was looking at this car cause I thought it was cool (it was an old military car) and the guy in it pulled up a little pistol and glared at me. Needless to say it was more funny than scary so do not worry. I will tell y’all more later. Love you all. Oh and PLEASE will everyone send me an email so I know I got your address right.

No comments:

Post a Comment