Monday, October 1, 2012

Last Week of Transferrs

So tonight I find out if I am going to get transferred or not. I think I will based on the email president sent me. I am a little scared to leave. Although I am kinda sad right now too. This week started out great but kinda ended up bad. That family we ate lunch at last Sunday that was really receptive doesn’t really want to be baptized anymore. The worst part is two of the daughters are going to church and desire to be baptized, but the mom no longer will allow them to be baptized. All of this because the sister of the mom talked bad about the church and now she has doubts and thinks it is too early for her daughters to be baptized. It is so hard because these two girls were sooooo excited to be baptized and are more prepared than anyone else I know. They participate in all activities, live all the commandments, dress modestly and only have a desire to continue on this path. It is just really hard when people mess with other peoples’ agency. But we still have a few good families we are teaching, although they are having a bit of problems completing our compromises to read the Book of Mormon and go to church. But lets see. It will be a little hard being transferred. It is always hard going to a new area and not knowing anything or anyone and getting familiar with it all. Also I am a little worried of getting another hard companion. But we will see. We also had to do two divisions this week, which was really rough, but I survived thankfully. I do not like doing divisions; they are not fun at all.... But other than that nothing amazing has happened. I have been praying for all of you and thank you all for all the support you have given. I hope you all have a good week and prepare for conference. I know it will be great!!! I am very excited for it although we wont get to see the priesthood session cause it starts at 9 at night :( and the next day my comp has to vote (everyone has to vote in Brazil) so we wont get to see the re transmission... But I love you all. Keep up the support! Until next week!

Love always,

Elder Shelton

So the internet is not letting me send the videos :( I will try and make some dvds for you all to see and mail them to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment