Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Decent Week

7/15/2013

So I don’t have a ton of time today. But I am doing fine for the most part. This week went well, although we had a leadership meeting on Wednesday, which hurt our schedule a bit, cause it took all day. Also my comp wasn’t feeling well so we went to the hospital one day as well. But the work here is going well. I am doing fine and this next week we will have a baptism of the wife of a recent convert. We are excited for her and she is really excited as well. We should get several baptisms from this family cause they are already talking about inviting their friends and family to hear us. But that about sums up my week this week. The time is passing by and in a few months I will be home. I love you all and hope that you all are doing well! I have you all in my thoughts and prayers! Sorry this e-mail wasn’t the longest! But here are some pictures from the leadership meeting.

With love,

Elder William Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment