Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Busy Week

9/02/2013


So this last week was another busy week with us preparing for the stake conference that happened. We wanted to do a big group baptism and make sure that we had tons of investigators at the conference. In the end we (as an dupla) had 15 investigators at the meeting and we had three baptisms afterwards. It was a really spiritual meeting although it was through Internet and the connection cut out during president Martins talk, which was sad. The meeting was happening at another chapel and being transmitted to our chapel in my area. At the other chapel they had 6 more baptisms making a total in the zone to be 9. We are also now preparing 13 more people to be baptized in the next two weeks. One of these is a girl who is a daughter of a recent convert and has been running from us all this time. But this last week we baptized her brother and now she too wants to be baptized so we are happy with that. The work here is going excellent although I am really tired and worn out form basically running from place to place making sure that all of our investigators are being taken care of and properly prepared for baptism.

But I hope that you all are doing well also and enjoying your Labor Day. I cannot wait until I am able to have a Labor Day to relax. At least this p day I didn’t have to go anywhere so I was able to take a nap and relax a bit which I desperately needed cause I have been basically without p day for the past three weeks. But I love you all and I hope that you all have a great week this week. Know that you all are in my prayers always!!!!

With love,

Elder William Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment