Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A New Transfer

8/19/2013

So this week I gotta be quick. I don’t have a lot of time. I have to go to the doctor to have him clean my ears (they are full of wax). But this week went well. My new comp is called Elder Bow. He is from San Diego and has one year and three months on the mission. We are working hard and preparing a lot of people for baptism. I am now taking care of two areas as well. The area next to us closed and now we are taking care of it. However they did leave a lot of people to be baptized which we are really excited for. We are going to have stake conference 1/9 and we are planning on baptizing more than 30 people as a zone and hopefully 10 in our area that day. We are running behind everyone and finding new people so that we can accomplish this. But other than this this was just about my week. I love you all and hope that you all have a great week this week! I will send pictures next week!!!! Love you all!!!!

Love,
Elder Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment