Wednesday, September 11, 2013

12 Down, 4 More to Go

8/12/2013

Well so ends another transfer, my comp is going home and I will be receiving a new one here in my current area, assuming that I am not transferred which is not likely, but we will see. I am doing fine for the most part. The weather here was rather dry and my comp has allergies and he got rather sick so we had to go to the hospital on Tuesday and he had to rest on Wednesday, so that took out some of our time to work. But we did have a decent week over all. Another one of our investigators go married so we should be able to mark a baptismal date here in a little for him. Also one of our investigators that got married on the 3rd called us and told us that she has made the decision to be baptized. Now we just gotta find time to meet with her cause she lives forever away and she was busy all this week. We also managed to meet with the son of a recent convert who is really good. The son went to church on Sunday and hopefully we can mark a baptismal date for him for this weekend. But that is basically it for me. I am doing fine and what not. I love you all so much and hope that you all have a great week this week! Know that you all are in my prayers! I am excited for my area cause we should be having a few more baptisms coming up in the next few weeks! Also my zone is doing really well which makes me happy also! Love you guys so much! Until next week!

With love,

Elder William Shelton
My Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment