Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Another Good Week

9/30/2013
So it is the start of a new transfer. I am now in Parada Pinto, which is the area I started taking care of last transfer along with the area of Cachoeirinha. So now we moved into the house of Parada Pinto and it was a bit of an adventure. It was clean for the most part but someone left the fridge unplugged for the past 6 weeks and it still had some food in it. I will send pictures of the results in another e-mail but man was it bad. Thankfully we got it all clean and things are much better with that and the house is now in order. But this week we did a little more walking than normal as we are getting fully acquainted with our area and learning just how much time it takes to get from one place to another. So we walked a lot. We did manage to have one more baptism this week and mark several more for the weeks to come. We had one girl go to church that we just invited her to go without teaching a lesson and she went which was really cool. Also a less active went back to church that has a son who needs to be baptized, so we are really excited with all of that. But the name of the man that was baptized this week is called Italo. He looks like he is 14 but really he is 23 and married. His wife is a member who has been less active in the church for some time now. But now he is baptized and the family is coming back to activity in the church. I am happy and doing well. Only 4 months left now and it should pass by quite quickly I am sure. I love you all and I hope that you all have a great week this week.

Oh and if I do not respond to one of y’alls e-mail it is because I didn’t get it. The server for the church has been having problems and is acting really slow now. So if y’all want me to e-mail you all gotta send e mails at lest one day in advance to be sure I get it! Thanks! I love you all!

With love,

Elder William Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment