Tuesday, October 29, 2013

13 Down, 3 More to Go

9/23/2013
Yep that is right. Yet another transfer has come and gone and now I am only with three left (18 weeks). This past week was a good one. It started out cool and cloudy (perfect for working), then we had two days of hot sun then it was hot and muggy and rainy. But the week still went really well. We had one more baptism this week and we were able to mark a baptism for this next weekend as well with an old investigator that has been taught for some time but we lost contact with him due to work, but now he will be baptized! We also found a family which is really, really special. They are super excited for the church and the mother already knows that the Book of Mormon is true! The only problem is that they have to get married which kinda stinks. But we are working hard and we are really excited for the work that is going on here. Our relationship with bishop is going really well and we are strengthening our relationship with the two bishops every day. But that is about what all is going on me. I am doing fine and I am happy, I am growing a lot every day and I am really excited for all that is still yet to come in the next few months!!! I love you all so much and thanks again for all of the love and support y,all have given me over the years!!! I love you all so much!

With love,

Elder Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment