Thursday, December 19, 2013

15 Transfers Down 1 More To Go (6 Weeks)

12/16/2013

Well I am now going to be starting on my last transfer this Wednesday. It is crazy cause I am now considered the oldest missionary in the mission (well one of them). I never thought that this day would get here and in 6 short weeks I will be home to see you all. I hope that you all are doing well and that you all had a great week this week. My week went all right. Sadly we didn’t have a baptism but next week for sure we will have a baptism of a couple which we met this week. This couple went to the church alone trying to see if we could visit them and talk to them about the church. We went there on Thursday night and talked with them about the restoration and then went back on Saturday. They had already read a good piece of the Book of Mormon and already knew that this was the true church. We explained to them the commandments that they needed to be willing to obey after baptism and then asked them if they said they were feeling prepared for baptism. They said yes so we marked them to be baptized next week. They went to church yesterday and really liked it. We are super excited and I am happy that I am going to be starting out my last transfer well with baptisms. We have another couple to baptize the week of Christmas but they live in another area but have been frequenting our church and we have been teaching them cause they do not in any way want to go to church where they live for several reasons. I will talk to my mission president about this on Thursday and the stake president and see what we have to do to get them baptized. Anyways that is about all that has happened this week. It is starting to get super hot cause it is just about to start summer here and I am just glad I only have to live with it for 6 more weeks. I love you all so much and I am excited to see you all next week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment