Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Decent Week

12/09/2013
So this week was a decent one. We had Interviews with Pres. Martins, which went well. The weather was hot which wasn’t a lot of fun but at least I only have about 7 more weeks of this heat until I go back to the cold. But we also managed to have two baptisms this week as well with two young men we have been working with for the past three weeks. We are happy for their progress especially cause the oldest who is 19 called Marcelo has a very strong testimony of the church. He got a little scared cause his uncle who is from another church said a lot of lies about the church and got a little confused but now he is super strong and has a great testimony of the church. I gave a talk again Sunday, which went well. The bishopric all really liked it and I hope that this will help them grow their confidence in us. But that is about it for this week. Only two more weeks till I get to talk to you all! I love you all so much and I hope that you all have a great week this week!

The baptism of Marcelo and Pablo. The man on the far right is the President of the Elder's Quorum.

No comments:

Post a Comment