Monday, October 22, 2012

Not a very Exciting week....




So this week was not very exciting to tell y’all the truth. We just did work like normal with making contacts and what not. The investigator which we had planned for baptism this week is not showing much interest at all anymore so the date fell through which kinda stinks. But we met a few new people to teach that are pretty promising. I just hope we can get a baptism soon. I did learn this week though that a lot of the people that I was working with in my last area are now preparing for baptism and wanting to be baptized. So that is good to know that I was able to help them prepare for that. I am just happy to know I played a part even if I am not the one doing the baptizing. But one thing exciting about this week is that we did get to ride bikes for a little bit. We were on our way to a lunch we had in the middle of nowhere and we came across two member teenagers that had bikes and they gave them to us to use to get there. It was pretty nice riding a bike again. Also today for p day we went to this really big hill called Mount Saboó. It was pretty cool and it was nice to get to see the Brazilian landscape while up there. Although we took a bus to get there and the next bus back wouldn’t pass for another two and a half hours once we got back down so we just ended up walking back which took about three hours.... Yeah, it was a pretty long walk and now I am really tired. But we are going to take naps after emailing until our p day ends at 6. But that’s about all that has happened here. Know I love you all and I am praying for you all every day! Oh also my week wasn’t very exciting cause we had to go back to São Paulo so that my comp could renew his visa but the government didn’t have some documents so it was a waste of two days and we gotta go back in November.... Anyways here are a few things I thought of that y’all can choose to send me in my packages to me.

1. Little Debbie oatmeal cream pies
2. Swedish Fish
3. Chapstick (Bert’s Bees)
4. Twizzlers
5. Mt. Dew
6. Starbursts
7. Skittles
8. Gushers
9. Fruit by the Foot or Fruit Roll-Ups

Oh and if you send something expensive that is an electrical device or something like that write book on the paper that goes on the outside of the box. Cause if you really write it as what it is it will probably get stolen.

Anyways thanks for all the support y’all give! I will try and have a more exciting week this week! I love you all!

Love,

Elder Shelton






No comments:

Post a Comment