Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hello My Family!!!!

12/10/2012
So this week was kind of a long week with quite a bit of suffering. It was yet again nothing but sun and hot weather here, which can be a killer especially in these long distances we have to travel. Also on Tuesday my comp got really sick, which made us worried that we wouldn’t be able to go to the Christmas Zone Conference the next day. However I gave him a blessing and miraculously the next day he was feeling good as new. It truly was a miracle and I know that it was our Heavenly Father that did it. I do know too and now my testimony is even stronger now that there is a true power in the Priesthood. We were able to go to the conference and I won a sweet bug zapper that looks like a tennis racquet, which is pretty cool in a white elephant gift exchange. Sadly we were late getting to the baptism of Kauê that night due to the conference. But we did get there in time to talk to his family who is not baptized. So now we are planning on visiting them this week and teaching them. We hope that we can get them baptized as well soon!

But the rest of the week was just torture. The sun was so hot and it seemed like no one was home or wanted to receive us at all. It also doesn’t help that last night I too got sick and threw up several times and got diarrhea. So far nothing has happened today but my stomach is still giving me a lot of pain, which is not fun right now. Hopefully this will pass soon and I can get to feeling better. But really that is about all that has happened this week. I am doing all right, just a little sick. But things should pick up soon. President Martines didn’t say anything too interesting this last conference, it was mostly just a bunch of repeats. But thank you all so much for all the support you all give. I love you all so much and I hope you all have a wonderful week!

With Love,

Elder Shelton






No comments:

Post a Comment