Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Rather Difficult Week

7/1/2013

So this week was kind of a difficult one over all. It rained just about everyday and was rather cold as well. My comp got sick and now I am starting to as well. Right now it is just a sore throat. I just hope it does not get any worse though. But I am just about sure that I will be transferred this next transfer. It looks like maybe the sisters will be coming to our area. If I stay in the same zone or not I do not know. I would like to go to the interior to get away from the noise and pollution a little, but I won’t know till later. From what I heard it looks like I might be going back to my old area Horto Florestal, which is next to where I am now, but we will see what all happens tonight.

So the work this week went all right. We were able to teach quite a few lessons but we were not really able to find many new people to teach. Also the investigators we are teaching are not progressing much if at all. With going to church being the biggest problem. One problem with this area is that the church is on the end of our area so just about all of our area is kind of far from the church. But also I am stressed out cause this week in church since it was the 5th Sunday they did training, for that they passed a broadcast of the area presidency which was really meant for young men and woman to encourage them to go on missions. Well a member brought a friend with her for the first time and basically the friend got all weirded out and doesn’t want much to do with the church now... Anyways that is just one more thing that happened to stress me out a little more. But for the most part I am doing fine. I am just trying to keep on going and keep on getting lots of rest and trying to stay healthy. Thanks for all of the love and support that you all give me and for all of the prayers and what not. I will let you all know what happens to me next week with this transfer. 11 down 5 more to go.

With love,

Elder William Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment