Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Rough Week

10/28/2013

So this week was a kinda rough one. It was extremely hot for the most part of the week, which did not help cause I sweated like crazy. Also we had a bit of trouble entering anyone’s house till later in the day so I spent most of my week in the sun. But also we did have a baptism marked and ready for this weekend. The girl who was going to be baptized has already had many spiritual experiences that help her have a strong testimony. She came to her baptism early to talk to us and the member that passed the reference to us cause she wasn’t feeling ready.... She stayed at the church from 6 till 9 just thinking about what she should do and talking to us. In the end she decided not to be baptized. And because of that she didn’t go to church cause she felt like we were mad at her and she didn’t feel like going to church. So that just made everything even more complicated. I am just a little worn down too cause we don’t have anyone else really that we have progressing either like we did a few weeks ago. These last few weeks have been rough ones in terms of finding new people to teach which did not help us keep up the flow of baptisms. Hopefully this week though we will still have a baptism and then maybe I will be transferred to a new area. Anyways that just about sums up my week. I hope you all are doing well. I love you all and hope that you all have a great week this week.

With love,
Elder Shelton

No comments:

Post a Comment