Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Decent Week

11/25/2013
So this week was a decent one. It rained a lot, which was kind of bad, but we still managed to get a lot of work done. For this weekend we are preparing two young men to be baptized who are really special. Our only worry is that the mom won’t allow one of the boys to be baptized but we think she will. We also had a woman talk to us on the street this past week asking for us to pass by her house. She received the Sisters in her home when she lived in Sao Paulo but moved to Sorocaba recently. We were able to mark a baptismal date with her in two weeks from now. I am doing fine but a little stressed out as well with the zone. We have a lot of new missionaries that are really under experienced so the work isn’t going the way it should. But oh well we are doing our best to train them and help them be their best. This next week my comp is going to get sealed to him family so I get to go to the temple with him on Thanksgiving and see that happen. It is really rare for a missionary to see their family during the mission so this will be cool. Also I am happy that I only have to wait 9 more weeks till seeing you all! Anyways about Skype. So I think I will only have no more than an hour to talk. President asked us to keep our calls under one hour (actually 40 min) so I wont have a ton of time to talk to all of you. It would be best if y’all were to get together as to make the calling easier. Anyways I love you all and I hope that you all have a great week this week! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment