Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Kinda Long Week

11/18/2013
So this week was again nothing special. Now that it is getting near the end of the mission I feel like I have nothing new to talk to you all about. But this week I did get sick with a fever for a day or two followed by congestion but I was still able to work and what not. I am better now; I just have a slight cough but nothing serious. The weather was hot, especially last Monday, I just about melted and some of the following days were hot as well. But now it is not too bad. I am just continuing on and working until the end. I hope that you all have a great Thanksgiving this week and save some turkey for me! I really do miss Thanksgiving and I cannot wait to spend it with you all next year! But have a great week this week! Know I am praying for y’all!
My new companion, Elder Mota

No comments:

Post a Comment