Thursday, December 12, 2013

A New Transfer

11/11/2013
Sorocaba

Well I have been transferred. I am in Sorocaba now, which is a city in the interior of Sao Paulo. It is about 2 hours from Sao Paulo itself. It is a nice calm city, which I like. There is less pollution and noise and the people are really receptive. Although it is incredibly hot here. Today is being especially hot and I am just thankful I don’t have to be in the sun the whole day cause I would die. But my new comp is Elder Mota. He is from Fortaleza and has about 1 year on the mission. I am still ZL and this will probably be my last area, which I am grateful for. I am hoping the next time I pack my bags will be the last. But I am doing fine. It is just hot and I am getting to know the area. Last week we had stake conference, which was great. Now they are asking missionaries to attend the Saturday night session for the adults. It was really cool to be a part of this historic event cause never before has this been done. The work really is changing and the Lord is advancing His work of salvation. Remember that we all need to pray for missionary experiences and be constantly searching for them. I love you all so much and I hope that you all have a great week this week! The end is coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment